Working Toward The Fair Compensation You Deserve

Getting You The Optimal Compensation You Deserve After A Serious Injury

The last thing you need is to have to fight the insurance company after a serious accident. When you are injured and cannot work, you will need ongoing medical care, including tests and therapies. At this time, you need to use your energy to get better, not fight with the insurance company. Here is where I, attorney Dedrick L. Gordon, can help.

At my firm, Gordon Injury Lawyers, I offer a free case assessment. If I feel that it is worth your time and energy to pursue compensation, I take your case, free of charge. You will only pay me if I win a settlement or a verdict for you.

What To Do After A Catastrophic Injury

A catastrophic injury is one that happens after an accident and changes you and your life forever. These injuries include traumatic brain injuries (TBIs), spinal cord injuries, amputations and serious burns. Catastrophic injuries cause major changes to the way you are able to live and enjoy your life. These types of injuries most often lead to significant disfigurement, permanent disabilities and even death.

Catastrophic injuries often incur significant cost. The victim may have to relearn to walk, talk, read and write. Victims may require many surgeries and lifelong care. Combine that with years or decades of little or no income and retirement benefits, and you are looking at a very large sum of money lost. This does not take into account the extreme pain and suffering of the victim and their family. After such an accident, everyone’s lives suddenly change.

The causes of most catastrophic injuries are car and truck accidents. There are also cases in which a doctor or other medical professional has made devastating medical mistake and a catastrophic injury results.

Anytime someone else causes an accident or injury, it’s time to speak with a personal injury attorney about your rights. You may be surprised to find out what type of compensation may be available to you.

Let’s Discuss Your Case Further

I personally will respond to your call or email. Once I take your case, I will also be the one who handles it, not a junior associate or paralegal. Call 312-785-1265 (Chicago) or 504-909-0087 (New Orleans) or send me an email.

I have offices in Chicago and New Orleans. We can talk on the phone or in person. I offer virtual meetings for clients as well.