My Personal Injury Practice Covers Many Types Of Injuries
Unfortunately, there are many ways in which a person can suffer an injury due to negligence. Anytime you or a loved one is seriously hurt because someone did something they should not have done, it’s time to speak with a personal injury attorney. The same is true if someone failed to do the right thing.
At Gordon Injury Lawyers, I handle a broad range is personal injury issues for my clients. I am Dedrick L. Gordon, and I have offices in New Orleans and in Chicago, and I can meet virtually or in person in a free consultation. I want you to understand your rights. I want to help you get the compensation you deserve after a serious accident. Call 312-785-1265 and speak with me directly.
Types Of Accidents And Injuries I Handle
As an attorney who works solely with personal injury matters, I can help with many types of cases and injuries. Here are a few of them:
- All auto accidents, including those involving busses, bikes and motorcycles
- Truck and commercial vehicle accidents
- Medical, surgical and birth injuries
- Injuries that happen at bars and clubs
- Injuries that happen at a school, including child and sports injuries
- Dog bites, maulings and attacks
- Slip-and-falls and trip-and-falls in supermarkets, restaurants and other locations
- Serious burns and spine and brain injuries
- injuries that result from police brutality
- Work-related injuries, including chemicals and burns
- Wrongful death
If you are unsure whether you have a personal injury case that is worth pursuing, let’s talk. I offer a free consultation to anyone who has questions after an injury or accident. You never pay for my representation unless I take your case and win a settlement (an agreement out of court) or a verdict (the ruling of a jury or judge in court).
Let’s Continue The Discussion
An accident or injury can turn your world upside down. I know you have questions and want to know more about your rights and what you can do to take a step toward getting back to being whole. I am here to help.