About Injuries Suffered In Dangerous Places
The legal concepts behind a premises liability claim include the following:
- The owner of a property and/or management personnel are responsible to keep people safe in the places they own or take care of.
- Someone who is injured in a slip-and-fall accident or any other accident on dangerous premises has the right to seek compensation from a person or organization that is liable.
Even if the owner or manager did not know about the hazards that resulted in your injuries, they may still be expected to compensate you for your injuries.
I am attorney Dedrick L. Gordon, with law offices in both Chicago and New Orleans. I am available to evaluate the details of your accidental injury. I may discover that you have a valid premises liability case. I am ready to get to work. If I decide to take your case, I will also help you feel confident in your choice of an attorney to represent you.
Examples Of Premises Liability Cases That My Law Firm Handles
My staff and I have a great deal of experience investigating premises liability cases, including the following:
- Slip-and-fall accidents on stairs, uneven surfaces and/or slick surfaces, including icy sidewalks in Chicago
- Injuries caused by falling objects in big-box retailers, warehouses and other public places and worksites
- Bourbon Street or Clark Street nightclub assaults; injuries in parking garages and other places with inadequate security
- Swimming pool incidents, including diving accidents, slip-and-fall accidents and drownings
- Injuries at home day cares and commercial child care centers
- Accidents at stadiums, gymnasiums and other sports facilities
- Dog bites and other animal attacks
I am interested in helping you get the best medical care available and other relief after you have suffered a broken bone, head injury, blunt force injury, gunshot wound, burn injury or any serious injury. If your loved one suffered a fatal injury, I can help you bring a wrongful death claim. From my Chicago or New Orleans office, I can investigate the accident and prepare a compelling case on your behalf.
My Goal Is Maximum Compensation For You
In a premises liability case, as in any personal injury case, your financial wholeness is the objective. If I take your case, I will work hard to help you move forward with monetary resources that can ease your recovery.